Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ancora Imparo




So, most of you (if not all) know that I'm studying over at Monash University, Caulfield Campus over at Melbourne, Australia. (for those of you who din know, well, now you do) What am i doing here? Studying of course (duh! or at least trying to :P) I'm doing my bachelor of business (psychology) and no, it's not a double degree, it's more of a double major type of thing (: and i'm now in my first year, first semester (going into second tho, if i pass!) I basicially study psychology and either management/marketing units (which i prob choose marketing) Overall, it's a pretty cool combo and degree to study coz i get to learn psych and part business together! my 2 fav subjects!

Ironically, I remember when I was much younger I'd always tell other people, and myself "I hate studying business and psychology, I don't even know why people do that" and NOW look what I am studying! haha! irony, you just have to love it!

So, wish me all the best and pray for me! it's not easy living on your own, cooking on your own, doing your own laundry, waking up on your on ON TIME for classes and disciplining yourself to study hard! But, that's all part of the learning experience (:

All the best to all you other Monash students as well, and well, any other university and college (:

No comments:

Post a Comment