Sunday, May 16, 2010

yummy!

You know that feeling you get when you've had a really good and satisfying meal? and like you felt like it was one of the best dinners ever? and like you feel like having more or eating that particular meal again?

well, that was what happen to me tonight :) a super good, yummy and satisfiying meal after a 4 long hours of being trapped in my room trying to finish my case study that is due the following day

What did I have? believe me, you have to try this (:

Garlic prawns and stir fried asian greens on a bed of steamed rice together with miso soup. Oh, and sticky chocolate sponge cake with chocolate fudge on top. How much more can you ask for.

Oh, and imagine eating all of this, on a cold cold evening and thinking how nice and warm the food is warming you up. ALL the more satisfiying (:

p/s: yes, this is MEGA fattish and the mother of all fattish-ness but hey, there's a reason why the word was created (:

No comments:

Post a Comment