Monday, May 3, 2010

I've Conform...

hello readers and potential readers!

welcome to MY blog! (this is lydia kee's blog btw, incase you got the wrong person :P)

thanks for reading/joining my blog! you can be sure to find random things posted up on my blog. But, first up, my blog isn't like those "NORMAL" blogs (no offence) where you post up stuff bout what you did throughout the day (not that anything is wrong with that) but more of like random thoughts and stories that I have. Also, the only reason why I got a blog is that I've got so much random crap to fill/write down, and i can't be updating my facebook page all the time, and twitter is just, erm..not good enough? so hence the blog!

so yes! now that i've mention my REAL purpose for my blogs I shall proceed to blogging as much as I can, whenever I can

p/s: I'm a complete noob at this, so you can get your daily dose of laughter just by reading my blog (that was sacarsm btw) haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment