Wednesday, May 26, 2010

away, but back again

So, I've realized that I haven't been updating my blog as much as I should have. But i thought i'll come and update it again while i have some breathing space and as much as I can before i have to be a nerd again :)

So, this week was jam packed with assignments after assignments due! luckily i've handed in 2 and am left with 3 more ( 2 online thingi's and a statistics one which i've more or less done) and then next week it's review and then SWOT vacation then finals! aahhh! but, after finals there's like 3 1/2 weeks of a break! at least i got 3 1/2 weeks :) but oh my goodness, time passes by so quickly! very soon it'll be the start of a new sem, then it'll end..then repeat the cycle another 4 times and you'll have you degree!

imagine the amount of changes and the different types of changes! well, i guess it's both good and bad, depending on how you look at it :)

anyway, this weekend will be an awesome weekend! coz first of all no more assignments due so we can relax for a bit, and also a trip to the city and a day tour guide for jess! who will be coming to visit me! (nah, that's secondary :P) finally some msian friends and a chance to go shopping and catch up! and more importantly shop before finals! and also there's a party going on the same day i think? (b'day party btw)

oh, and i had one of the latest nights that i've ever stayed up chatting! and the shortest nap ever! but, one of the hardest things to get thru! my brains and eyes were like shutting down and telling me to sleep...wow, wonder how the feeling would be like if you din sleep overnight or if you stayed up as much as you can..interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment